As the Senior QA Analyst for Direct Capital Corporation (DCC) you are responsible for feature quality, starting from initial definition, through development and finally to customer delivery. This role requires hands on collaborative leadership, innovation and fresh thinking.
- QA focus points include our many web applications (mainly ASP.net and Wordpress), web services, as well as environment setup, production server deployment and data infrastructure validation.
- Assess building requirements and develop customer-focuses cases and test procedures
- Execute functional, regression and performance tests
- Identify root-causes of defects, determine trends and recommend solutions to system issues
- Create and extend automated test cases
- Research new technologies and recommend new test strategies/tools
- BS/MS in Computer Science, Engineering or related degree
- 4+ years in QA role with automation systems
- Experience developing automated test suites using Selenium, MSTest or related tool suites
- Strong understanding of methodologies for feature, regression, performance and load testing
- Excellent interpersonal and collaboration skills; able to build great working relationships
- Outstanding verbal and written communication skills; ability to articulate complex information to various audiences
- Experience with continuous integration practices and configuring build management systems such as Hudson/Jenkins, CruiseControl, etc.
- Tactical experience as a software developer with compiled languages such as C++. C#, Java, etc.
- Exposure to Microsoft stack; Windows Server2008, SQLServer, TFS, Test Manager
About Direct Capital
Established in 1993, Direct Capital provides specialty finance solutions, including capital equipment leasing, commercial loans, and merchant cash advances. Direct Capital markets its services through direct relationships with businesses and through partnerships with vendors, dealers, and manufacturers of capital equipment. Superb execution on its exceptional and unique direct service delivery model is the cornerstone of Direct Capital’s success in an increasingly commoditized financial services industry.
- Make Every Customer Experience Remarkable
- Be Scrappy
- Drive Big Mo (Momentum) for Success
- Crush Obstacles
- Seek Change
- Invent Solutions
- Be Point Blank
- Bring It - - Passion all day, every day
- Enjoy the Ride
- #2 Family owned business on a list of 75 by Business NH Magazine, in June 2012 issue
- FOURTH Largest Independent Equipment Finance Company by “Monitor”
- Named FOUR TIMES to Business NH Magazine’s list of Top New Hampshire Employers
- #5 on New Hampshire’s Fastest 20 Fastest Growing Companies List
- #7 on New Hampshire’s Private 100 List
- #4 on the Monitor (for the Equipment Leasing and Finance Professional) Top Private Independents List
- An Inc. 500 Company
- Equipment Finance for eBay, Power by Direct Capital and many other name brand partnerships
- 92% Client Satisfaction
- Located in America’s Top State to Live, 2012
We offer a robust benefit package that includes health, dental, vision discounts, domestic partner benefits, 401 K, company paid life insurance, company paid accidental death and dismemberment insurance, short term and long term disability, a generous paid time off program, discounts on auto and home insurance, wellness programs that include weight loss clinics and smoking cessation programs, corporate discounts to area attractions.